Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In The Chair.

This is my fourth year of doing caricatures and I kind of feel my self leaning towards a plateau. I'm at the stage where I'm not entirely sure as to what I should be studying, observing, or drawing to improve my caricatures... I absolutely don't feel as if I'm done learning, seeing as how I learn something new every time another face sits in front of me; its just that I feel that they are getting to be more of a routine than anything.

So with that said; in an effort to improve my caricatures I've been told that it helps to post up your live work. So here goes nuffin.

The following images were taken throughout the last month or so. Enjoy!

Oh and Crits welcome (anything that helps!)


Richard










More to come soon; so stay tuned!

and umm.. crits welcome.

6 comments:

ChrisNeuenschwander said...

Finally a new post. Good stuff I guess.

ChrisNeuenschwander said...

You should upload more pictures, including the ones that I have on your camera....

and I would like to point out that I was incorrect about the amount of time it would take you to post your caricature you did of yourself as me. I predicted 2-3 months, and if you post it tomorrow (which is unlikely) it will be exactly 3 months...

To make a long story short, you need more content here!

ChrisNeuenschwander said...

Still holding your drawing hostage...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
溫淑芬 said...

來問個安,誰不支持這個部落格,我咬他. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Anonymous said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!